Mindful Movement for Kids Policy
- Pre-registration Required.
- Tuition payments are based on a full session.
- Payments can be put on a bi-weekly payment plan. Payment must stay current with classes.
- Classes will only occur when there are 5 or more children registered.
- Make-up classes from illness or the like must be done during the current session. If the existing classes are inappropriate, then the make-up class option is forfeited. Tuition cannot be reimbursed.
- Pro-Rated classes are available.
- All students need to fill out a Registration Form for each session.
One Time Trial Fee – $15
New Families: One time Registration Fee and Parent Pack (Home Materials): $35
The Parent Pack™ is a collection of materials that will enrich your understanding of movement’s impact on brain growth and give you movement materials for home. Parent Pack™ includes:
Growing From the Ground Up. This booklet explains movements’ effect on brain development and what you can do to encourage movement in your home environment. A collection of creative dance music on Dancing Feet will no doubt get your whole family dancing! The Nursery Rhymes and Chants book is a fully illustrated guide to the exercises used in the Nurturing Pathways® program for Infants, Babies, Waddlers, and Toddlers. Enrich your home activities with these exercises, while you sing along to the CD included in the back of the booklet. The Parent Pack would not be complete without the favorite Shaker that little ones love!