Nurturing Pathways® for Waddlers (Walking to 24 Months)
- Walking waddlers, watching and working with their world.
- Enrich your child’s development dancing together
- Rehearse important movement patterns for brain growth with rhyming exercises
- Explore movement with props and instruments
- Watch their movement skills expand
- Open the door to your child’s movement potential now that they are walking!
These classes are tailored to the attention span and motor capabilities of a young walker. During this season of explosive brain development, your Waddler will delight in learning new ways to use their body, enjoy balancing activities, and delight in exploring the dance concepts each week.
WINTER SESSION STARTS
Wednesday, January 16, 2019, to March 6 @10:30 am or
Saturday, January 19, 2019, to March 9 @ 10:30 am